Sunday, February 14, 2010

One Busy Week


To be honest.  I don't have time for this business.  I work, I go to school, I spend countless hours doing busy work homework and now I have three dates in one week.  Oh yes, my friends, I said three dates in one week.


Monday- I will be meeting with the lovable and squishy yet surprisingly sarcastic scientist/photographer.  For short, quick reference, he will hence forth be known as The Scientist.  He told me I will be going out with him tomorrow.  I was caught a bit off guard as there was no real request.  Just a statement of fact, within a statement of fact.  "I LOVE science.  Right now it's all about astronomy and particle physics. I'll explain later, when we go to the Botanic Gardens together.  Which will be Monday.  4pm-ish."  Uh... ok then (I pray to God I don't have to listen to him talk about particle physics).  Let's see how this goes.

Friday- We have the ever so dark and mysterious The Man in the Plaid Shirt.  Owns his own company in the music biz, writing a novel, likes Harry Potter.  Only problem; he's from South Dakota.  I have a problem with boys from South Dakota.  Trying to keep my mind open though because he is quite nice to look at and might be my favorite so far.

Saturday- A date with The Architect.  He builds super mod, super green homes in Denver.  We IM'd a bit, he got straight to the point of the date and I thought "well sure, why not." And then I lost his email address. Woops.  Still trying to figure out that one. Only problem; Overuse of the smile emoticon.  No one is that happy, seriously.  And if he is, my cynical side is going to freak out.  He also mentioned something about falling in love with me (yeah, he that guy).  Ooh my.

Until next time my loves, over and out.

<3,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave us note, sassafras!