Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Muy Caliente
The other night, Geneveive and I went to a bar called 3014 to see our friend, DJ Squirt, work his magic. I decided to invite The Columbian along.
We ran into some old friends, made some new acquaintances (that bought us drinks, naturally) and The Columbian showed up about 5 minutes after last call, downed my PBR, and stood dangerously close to me the entire time. That man smells so good it should be a crime.
Our new friends (the ones that bought us drinks) decided they wanted pancakes. Some how this turned into us going to their house- less than a block away from my house- and cooked for them in their kitchen. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
It was awkward, but The Columbian was quite entertaining. And he kept a small bottle of rum in his back pocket which I had to help myself to quite frequently- especially after having to listen to a man from Gahanna drunkenly talk about his "homies" and show me his Colorado drivers license. I still have no idea what he was talking about.
When the pancake batter ran out and there were no clean measuring spoons left (because they had no utensils to eat with) we called it a night... well almost.
Genevieve headed home and The Columbian and I sat in his car, sipping on rum and deciding where our night would take us next. He was parked behind my house so finally I stated the obvious and let him come up.
There's really no good way to end this story- other than to say I never kiss and tell, and watching the sunrise was lovely. Hah.
<3,
Sarah
PS- Who else loves Dirty Dancing Havana Nights? Hands in the air. Or leave me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I DO!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete